Hong Kong Arts Centre
Venue: Hong Kong Arts Centre | Accessibility Category: Exhibition Gallery | Accessibility Information: The Hong Kong Arts Centre number of barrier
Hong Kong Arts Centre is committed to promoting contemporary art. There are cinemas, theaters, galleries, classrooms, studios, etc., so that you who love art and culture can enjoy different activities, including movies, music and other performances, visual arts and exhibitions. Among them, in the multi-layered design of the Bao's Gallery, you can find works of Chinese and foreign masters between different gallery areas, and occasionally hold some small performances, forums or parties.
Hong Kong Arts Center has cinemas, theaters, galleries, etc., accessible to wheelchair users who love art.
Address : 2 Harbour Road, Wan Chai
Enquiries : 2582-0200
Website : Related attractions URL
- The main entrance and exit of the Hong Kong Arts Centre is at No. 2 Harbour Road. The entrance and exit of the main entrance are equipped with stone steps. There is an entrance for wheelchair users beside it. The entrance is equipped with an automatic door, which is very suitable for people with wheelchairs/handicapped.
- Most areas of the Art Center have wide access roads, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users
- There are multiple lifts on and off, located next to the lobby
- There are multiple accessible toilets in the center, located from the 5th floor of the center to the LB theater floor
- The center has a clean nursery room located on the 2nd floor of the center