1. Agree to accept the terms
You are welcome to use freeguider.com's services. The following are freeguider.com terms of service (hereinafter referred to as 'Terms of Service'). These terms of service represent our standard agreement, together with any other terms you agree to, are binding on you and us. We reserve the right to change, cancel, amend or add to the terms and conditions of this agreement at any time.
2. Service description
freeguider.com provides users with online forums and travel information services and other related online services (hereinafter referred to as 'the service').
You understand and agree that this service may include advertisements, and these advertisements are necessary for freeguider.com to provide this service. You also understand and agree that this service may include some communications from freeguider.com, such as service announcements and administrative information, and these communications are part of the freeguider.com service and you cannot choose to stop receiving them.
Unless otherwise expressly stipulated, any new functions that increase or enhance the current service (including new products launched) are governed by these terms of service.You understand and agree that this service is provided 'as is', and freeguider.com is not responsible for any user communication or personalization settings of the timeliness, deletion, transmission errors, and failure to save. freeguider.com reserves the right to suspend all or part of the service without prior notice to you for repairs, maintenance, updates or other work deemed appropriate by freeguider.com. You must obtain this service yourself, and you are also responsible for the third-party fees (such as Internet providers or on-time charges) related to this, and fees related to advertising display or delivery. In addition, you must provide all necessary equipment and be responsible for the service.
3. Your registration obligations
In order to be able to use this service, you agree to the following:
(a) Provide your correct, accurate, up-to-date and complete information according to the prompts of this service registration form (the above information is hereinafter referred to as 'registration information'), (b) maintain and immediately update the 'registration information' to ensure that it is correct, Accurate, up-to-date and complete. If you provide any false, false, outdated, incomplete or misleading information, or if freeguider.com has reasonable grounds to suspect that the above information is false, false, outdated, incomplete or misleading, freeguider. com reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account, and refuse you to use this service now and in the future.
In order to be able to use this service, you agree to the following:
5. Member account, password and security
You must keep all passwords safe and keep them confidential. Once your password is used without authorization, you should immediately change any such lost password. Where anyone can tell your password, we will allow that person to know your account information and change your account. If you fail to comply with this provision, freeguider.com shall not be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from it.
6. Member behavior
You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, audio, photos, graphics, video, information or other data (hereinafter referred to as the 'content'), whether it is publicly posted or privately transmitted, is provided by the above-mentioned 'content' Responsibility. In other words, you, not freeguider.com, are solely responsible for the 'content' uploaded, posted, emailed or transmitted via this service. freeguider.com has no control over the 'content' posted through this service, and therefore does not guarantee the correctness, completeness or quality of the above 'content'. In any case, freeguider.com is not responsible for any 'content', including but not limited to any errors or omissions in any 'content', as well as any loss or damage derived from posting, emailing or transmission via this service.
You must not use freeguider.com or allow any other person to use freeguider.com for illegal, improper, defamatory or illegal purposes. For example:
- (a). Upload, post, send email or transmit any illegal, harmful, coercive, abused, harassing, infringing, slanderous, vulgar, obscene, defamatory, infringing on the privacy of others, harmful or racially discriminatory or moral Unpleasant 'content'.
- (b). Harm minors in any way.
- (c). Impersonate any person or organization, including but not limited to freeguider.com directors, forum and travel information leaders, moderators, or falsely state or lie about the relationship with any person or organization.
- (d). Upload, post or otherwise transmit 'content' that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other exclusive rights of any person.
- (e). Upload, post or otherwise transmit any advertising letters, promotional materials, 'spam', 'spam letters', 'chain letters', 'direct sales' or any other forms of solicitation materials .
- (f). Interfere with or disrupt this service or the servers and networks connected to this service, or fail to comply with the rules, procedures, policies or regulations of the network connected to this service.
You understand that freeguider.com has not reviewed the 'content' in advance, but freeguider.com and its designees have the right (but not the obligation) to reject and remove any 'content' that can be provided through the service based on their own considerations . Without limiting the above provisions, freeguider.com and its designee have the right to remove any 'content'. When you use any 'content', including situations that rely on the correctness, completeness or practicality of the above 'content', you agree that you must evaluate it yourself and bear all risks. If readers find that there is a problem with the message, please notify via the following email This website: [email protected]
You must know and understand that the comments and remarks of freeguider.com members only represent their personal opinions. Freeguider.com does not review their remarks, behaviors, and discussion board management operations in advance. Their remarks, behaviors and management of the discussion area do not represent the position of this website.
We may restrict your use of freeguider.com. If you know that your use of freeguider.com is causing problems for us or other users, we reserve the right to suspend your use of the service.
7. Public information posted on freeguider.com
- (a) For the purpose of the application of these terms of service, the 'public use area of this service' refers to the area available to the general public. For example, the publicly available area of this service includes discussion forums.
- (b) For other 'content' you choose to post in other publicly used areas of this service, you grant freeguider.com the following rights that are royalty-free, permanent, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully sublicensable: Globally, use, remake, modify, modify, rearrange, adapt, distribute, translate 'content', create derivative works, and distribute, demonstrate and display the above 'content' (part or all), and/ Or put it into other works that use any form, media, and technology that are currently known and developed in the future.
You may not acquire any rights or rights in any content, nor may you publish, send or distribute any content to any third party or copy any content or use any content for commercial, illegal or improper purposes. If you fail to perform this obligation and cause all the losses and damages we have suffered, and if your breach of contract causes any third party to file a claim against us, you must indemnify us for this.
9. Prohibition of service resale
You agree not to reproduce, copy, sell, resell or use for any commercial purpose of any part of this service or the use or access of this service.
10. General measures for use and storage
You acknowledge that freeguider.com has general measures and restrictions on the use of this service, including but not limited to this service will retain short messages, bulletin board content or other uploading 'content' for the longest period of time, this service can send and receive short messages in one account The number of messages is limited, and the maximum number of times you can use the service (and the maximum time of each use) in a specific period. If freeguider.com deletes or fails to store any messages and other communications and other 'content' maintained or transmitted by this service, you agree that freeguider.com shall not be liable for any responsibility. You also agree that freeguider.com reserves the right to close accounts that have not been used for a long time. You also agree that freeguider.com reserves the right to change these general measures and restrictions at any time based on its own considerations, regardless of whether you have been notified.
11. Service modification
freeguider.com reserves the right to modify or terminate this service (or any part of it) temporarily or permanently at any time, regardless of whether it is notified or not. For any modification, suspension or termination of this service, you agree that freeguider.com is not responsible for you and any third party.
You agree that freeguider.com may terminate your password, account (or any of them) based on its own consideration, for any reason, including but not limited to lack of use, or freeguider.com that you have violated the express provisions and spirit of these terms of service Part) or use of this service, and remove and delete any 'content' in this service. Freeguider.com can terminate this service or any part of it at any time at its own discretion, regardless of whether it has notified you or not. You agree that the service provided in accordance with any provisions of these terms of service can be suspended or terminated without prior notice. You acknowledge and agree that freeguider.com shall immediately close or delete your account and all relevant information in your account and upload 'content' , and/or prohibit the use of the above files and this service. In addition, you agree that if your access to the service is suspended or terminated, or your account or related information and files are frozen or deleted, freeguider.com will not be liable to you or any third party.
13. Transactions with advertisers
Your communication or business dealings with advertisers on this service or through this service, or participation in promotional activities, including the payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other relevant terms, conditions, guarantees or representations of the above transactions, are entirely for you and Acts between the aforementioned advertisers. You agree that freeguider.com shall not be responsible for any of the above-mentioned transactions or any loss or damage of any nature caused by the above-mentioned advertisers in this service.
The materials you provide to freeguider.com (including photos, videos, manuscripts, ringtones, graphics, responses, suggestions) and the materials that you place, upload, enter, and submit to freeguider.com for public viewing are permitted freeguider.com uses your user information for its business purposes, including but not limited to authorizing freeguider.com to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, copy, edit, translate and reformat your materials, and Publish your name in the case of your user materials.
Click here to use your user materials without paying a fee. freeguider.com is not obligated to place or use any user materials you provide. freeguider.com reserves the right to remove any user materials at any time.
By placing, uploading, entering, providing or submitting your user materials, you guarantee and declare that you own or control all of the above rights to your user materials, including but not limited to your ability to provide, place, and upload , Import or submit all the user materials.
You clearly understand and agree:
- (a) Freeguider.com performs its service-related obligations in accordance with these terms of service, and is limited to providing relevant services to you with reasonable skill and care. There is nothing in the terms of service that exempts or restricts death or personal damage caused by freeguider.com's negligence, fraud, or other responsible acts that cannot be exempted or restricted by applicable laws.
- (b) For any loss, damage, claim or expense of any nature caused by, suffered by or in connection with your use of freeguider.com services, including but not limited to any income, business or profit In this case, we, our employees and our content providers shall not be liable to you in any respect.
- (c) freeguider.com does not guarantee the following: (i) this service will meet your requirements, (ii) this service will be uninterrupted, provided in a timely manner, safe and reliable, or free from errors, (iii) the service will The results obtained from the use are correct or reliable, and (iv) any products, services, information or other materials you purchase or obtain through this service will meet your expectations.
- (d) Whether to download or obtain any information through the use of this service is your own consideration and at your own risk. You should be fully responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data due to the download of any of the above-mentioned information.
- (e) The advice and information you obtain from freeguider.com or through this service, whether written or oral, does not constitute any guarantee not expressly stated in these terms of service.