Caldera Universal Therapy Wrap with Compression Strap: • For injury prevention and recovery • Includes a reusable Therapy Gel pack which can be applied either hot or cold • Economical--use over and over • Hands-free application • Latex free and non-toxic • Microwave and freezer safe • Used by physicians, trainers and athletes All are Adjustable Contour Fit - Anti-Bacterial Fiber - Machine Washable - Breathable Sleeve Directions for Hot Therapy Use: 1. If Therapy Gel Pack has been in freezer, remove and let it thaw to room temperature before proceeding 2. Lay Therapy Gel Pack flat in microwave: - Heat at full power for recommended time as stated on gel pack - Remove from microwave and check for desired temperature. Temperature will continue to rise slightly. If additional heat is desired, return to microwave and heat in 30-sec increments 3. Place Therapy Gel Pack inside Caldera Therapy Wrap or towel and apply to injured area. DO NOT heat Therapy Gel pack for more than recommended time. Excessive heating may cause Therapy Gel pack to rupture, leak, and cause bodily harm. Directions for Cold Therapy Use: 1. Place Therapy Gel pack in your freezer for at least 1 hour 2. Remove Therapy Gel pack from your freezer and place inside a Caldera Therapy Wrap or towel; then apply to the injured area.
Caldera Universal Therapy Warps (Large) WR601BOX
The Caldera Universal Therapy Wrap (Large) with compression strap includes a reusable Therapy Gel pack which can be applied either hot or cold. The wrap is made with an anti- bacterial fiber which helps prevent the buildup of yeast, bacteria, and fungus. This technology stays with the life of the product and is machine washable. Caldera International, Inc. offers innovative therapy products that provide relief for muscles and joints that are aching or sore due to sports- related injuries, post-workout fatigue, surgery and various other applications. Includes: 27" x 14" Large Universal Therapy Wrap and one 10" x 15" Hot & Cold Therapy Gel pack.
• Watch the Therapy Gel pack while heating. If the Gel Pack starts to expand, turn off microwave
• DO NOT apply the Therapy Gel Pack directly to the skin
• The Therapy Gel pack must be inside a Caldera Therapy Wrap or towel before applying to the injured area
• Use only as directed
• Individuals with circulatory problems should consult a physician before using
• This product is non-toxic; however, it is not intended to be eaten
• If Therapy Gel pack becomes uncomfortable (too hot or too cold) remove for a few minutes and reapply
• If gel contacts eyes or skin, redness or irritation persists, consult a physician